Two of my favorites rolled into one. You can’t go wrong with this one!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Key Lime layer
- 1 – 14oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 4 oz key lime juice (I use Nellie and Joe’s)
- 4 egg yolks, room temperature
For the crust, mix ingredients and press into 9 inch pie plate (spray with a little non-stick spray).
Mix cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla well. Pour into uncooked pie crust. Put in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Beat 4 egg yolks and condensed milk. Slowly add key lime juice. Pour on top of cheesecake layer.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Top with whipped cream.